Thursday, August 6, 2009

David Feherty plays a joke on Tiger woods



Apparently a longstanding "fart feud" has existed between Feherty and Tiger Woods and when this happened at the Buick Invitational Feherty had this to say:
“This was a staggering fart…this was a stump fart essentially that was clearly a deliberate move…To the best of my knowledge, I’ve never made air with anything like that…It certainly wasn’t Stevie so people are going to look at me…It came from behind me…I wouldn’t look too closely to the bottom of it because I’m not entirely sure it was….vaporous.”

It has been confirmed that it was Feherty using an Iphone application.

I know this isn't relevant to investing but fart jokes still make me laugh.

UPDATE: From Deadspin

Randy Youngman of the Orange County Register concurs:

A few years ago, I interviewed Feherty before the Toshiba Classic at Newport Beach Country Club, and he confessed that he, Woods and Tiger's caddie, Steve Williams, sometimes have off-camera farting contests during tournaments

David Feherty has done his best to compete with the living legend, but like so many golfers have done before when facing Tiger head-to-head, he's crumbled under the pressure. If fact, there was apparently one particular back nine collapse worthy of Greg Norman at Augusta:

Seconds before Feherty was about to interview Woods after a round, the broadcaster thought he would be funny and – and, uh, his strategy backfired.

"I (soiled) myself," Feherty said.

And then the camera lights came on.

No comments: